Patent Vector easily allows users to explore innovation, technology, companies and other inventors involved in related innovation, and can help assess the value of a patent portfolio, just to name a few! This course will teach you how to utilize this amazing resource.
In this course, the Learner will:
- Learn how to access the Patent Vector (PV) site;
- Learn the various entry points to locating a patent on PV;
- Understand the why patent analytics is useful to various stakeholders;
- Analyze the importance of a patent based on its PV metrics;
- Search for other patents related to a given patent; and
- Determine and analyze an assignee or inventor's impact in a given area of technology.